Here at Dogology™, we speak DOG!
We've been hanging out together, us and our dogs, for a long time. Millenia, really. We always love them. Sometimes we're super frustrated by them. As much joy as they can bring to our days, they can also be cheeky as hell. Puzzling questions about why or how our dogs do or don't do often persist the whole time we have one of our dogs 🤷🏻♀️
- How do I teach my dog new behaviors like sit, come, stay, or walk on a leash without pulling?
- What should I look for when I'm looking for a new puppy or rescue and how do I get the dog acclimated to my home?
- Why does my dog freak out every time I leave? I have to take her to doggy day care when i go to work.
- What do I do about my aggressive dog? I'm afraid to have him around kids.
- How do I ever housebreak my dog? He still pees and poops in the same place on the living room carpet.
These are complex questions we can help you with. Like other questions in life, sometimes you need help with the answers. Wouldn’t it be great if you could consult with a professional dog trainer from home using your smartphone? Well, now you can.
Training & Rates
Virtual Training is a new thing. Like visiting with a therapist on the phone but for you and your dog. From a 10-minute phone consultation to a full training package, we have several programs available to help you develop new, positive behaviors in your puppy or dog or correct old, frustrating ones. 🏡 Read More
Dogology Mobile App
Our iPhone App does cool some things and we're going to make it better. It certainly makes dogs WAY more cool with four Augmented Reality dogs. It has dog training and puppy training lessons you can carry around with you and a clicker.📱 Read More
Training Foundations are basic lessons you and your dog should learn. There are six easy-to-follow plans. If you need help with one, then let us know. Start with How Dogs Learn and proceed to our Training Foundations plans. If you decide you and your dog need Virtual Training, let us know. 🎓 Read More
Why Dogology? It's such a good question. We could tell you lots of things about how awesome and smart we are. And we are. But we GET what it is to pour love and sweat and tears into a dog that sometimes is just, well, difficult. We know how to help you and your dog because of our lifetime of experience and education with and about dogs. ❤️ Read More